Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forget Obama or McCain... Vote for Al-Buddy!

I was going to post some recent pictures, but they will have to wait until later this week because this is much more exciting.

My awesomely talented brother has two t-shirt designs in a contest and you can help him win. Please go and vote for his two designs!! If he wins they will actually make and sell these shirts! You do have to create a login but Alex ensures us that it will only take a few minutes.

Here are the ones you're looking for:Here's the link one more time: http://www.c28.com/Canvas/DesignListing.aspx

3 comments:

Karen, aka Yaya said...

I voted, of course!! They are really awesome t-shirts!!

Blogger said...

I voted for both of them, good luck :)

Bella

Jake said...

Warning, random stranger comment:

I was trying to get to our blogspot blog via a search engine for "The Bennetts" and I found yours instead. Normally I would close it and move on but I saw your baby counter and saw the "1year 4months 3weeks 5days". Using a little math I found my son is 1year 4months 3weeks 7days old. Nearly the the same age with the same last name and the same blog name. Weird!

Jake

Sorry for the stranger comment. Such are the consequences of the public domain.