Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 01, 2008

My Brother's Wedding!


Alex & his bride, Angelina, at the awesome ceremony location in Carlsbad.

On Friday, May 30th my brother was married! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding and we were stoked to be a part of it.   The ceremony was at the same place where my friends Sarah & Scott were married-- a grassy area overlooking Tamarack Beach and the reception came together perfectly in my parents backyard in San Marcos. 

Us with the newlyweds!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Pavone are in Hawaii right now (boy are we jealous-- I sit typing this in the Airport as we wait to fly home to Denver).  We had a lot of fun hanging out with them and other family & friends this past week and are sad to go home. I'll be posting more pictures soon, so stay tuned!

Click HERE for the Rehearsal pictures and HERE for the Wedding pictures. (Sorry about the weird photo descriptions that repeat!)

No comments: