Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big News

Hi everyone! Sorry we haven't posted much lately. We went out of town (more on that later from Mommy) and we've all had colds (my first one unfortunately). I just wanted to share some important news. You know they say that babies sometimes take many tries before liking a particular food, and after several unsuccessful attempts by Mommy & Daddy, I have now finally decided that...
I do like bananas after all! Especially right from the actual fruit!!

In other news, naps are going a little better these days. Mom wanted me to tell you thanks everyone for your suggestions, encouragement, etc. It's getting better as the novelty of standing up is wearing off a little, and I'm learning to get down by myself easily.
Now the only problem is when I drop the pacifier outside of the crib- that's when I really get mad. Mommy says we'll deal with that issue in a few months. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I doubt I'm going to like it!
Love you all!
Love, Gigi

No comments: