Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mommy's new blog!

In order to keep myself involved in the field that I dedicated so many hours to studying, I decided to start a new blog called "DiversiĆ³n escrita" where I will be posting all things related to Spanish, ie articles, teaching resources, etc.
I love being a stay-at-home mom, but I also plan to go back to teaching at some point in the future, so this will be a tool that I can use in the meantime to locate & organize anything I think relates to Spanish and the teaching of it.
It will also be a sort of platform for me to start doing more translation and possibly tutoring. If you or anyone you know needs translation, I would love to start doing more. I have really enjoyed doing the little that I have. Please visit my new blog, and/or contact me for rates.
To my former colegas and other friends who have studied or are interested in Spanish, please leave me input and email me anything you think I should post/link to!! Gracias!
www.nicolespanol.blogspot.com

No comments: