Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Week 35 update

Well, I have been sick for almost a week now, but I'm on antibiotics, and today I finally feel a little bit better. Gigi seems to be doing fine though, she's still shifting her butt from side to side and sticking her feet out to my right side often. At our last doc's appt I was still measuring a little small, but I had grown consistently from my previous appt, so my midwife/NP thought that I probably just have a lot of baby inside me all curled up.
This past Saturday, I hosted a bridal shower for my friend Rena at my house. Here is a picture of Rena, Myste and me. That morning Rena took some fun maternity pictures of David, Me and The Belly in Newport. As soon as I get them back I will post some.

1 comment:

ms. tea said...

such a lovely photo, and i hear the blessed child has arrived! congrats mama