Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

37.5-week update

We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking good. I'm not dialated at all yet, but my cervixed has softened some and the baby has dropped all the way down so the doc said that I should be dialating soon now.
Monday we walked 2 miles! It was really hard for me after not doing a whole lot of walking in the last month or 2. We're going to keep that up though, and we also bought a pineapple to cut up and enjoy because our childbirth class teacher said that was a natural labor inducer too. Does anyone have any other ideas they've heard to naturally induce labor? (And yes, we know about sex being one!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey girl- I have asked the same question, but after trying things for three weeks, here I sit. I don't want to sound discouraging, but I guess I would offer the advice of "don't get your hopes too high". I thought something would work, but my doc says that all the myths are just that...myths. So, here I wait. Walking and sex are the only things he said are actually the safest, but even then, they come when they are ready! I hope something works for you though....keep my posted!