Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nursery theme

In addition to the rug you can see down below, I wanted to post a few more pictures of some of the fabric we are using in the nursery for your viewing pleasure. The 2 main ones are unavaible anywhere so I can't get a picture of them, but they are each a seashell print, one on pink, one on teal.
The seashell prints belong to the same collection (called "Seaside Rose") as these first two below which we are using also (the teal is slightly greener in real life).
The third one is also going to be part of the bedding.
The fourth one my sister-in-law Stacey also happened to find (after my mom & I had already bought it to use in the bedding), and she made me an awesome "Mei-Tai" baby carrier out of it.
I'm also hoping to find a pretty hawaiian print fabric with pink and teal in it to recover an old chair that I have in that room.

No comments: