Now that we have been in our new home for almost 2 weeks, I decided to reflect a little on the past and the future.
Top things I will miss about California:1. My family within a short drive
2. My brother being a walk down the hall away
3. Our awesome CA friends
4. The beach
5. Our church
7. Trader Joe's
9. The weather
10. The Dodgers
11. Philly Grille
12. Golden Spoon
Top things I am excited about in Colorado:1. A new adventure!
2. Our few friends here (and David's aunt!)
3. The mountains and the sky
4. Seasons (T-storms, fall colors, and snow!)
6. Lack of traffic
7. Our Rec Centers
9. The Light Rail to downtown
10. Finding a new church
11. More space for less money!
12. Having people come visit us!!! (hint, hint!)
It's been hard to leave California, but in the end, my home is wherever the Lord leads, and wherever my husband and baby are!
These lists were inspired by my friend Myste.